Our recent trip through Burma was one of the highlights of my life. Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care.
Go on a Vietnamese odyssey and discover the wonders of Vietnam. Take insider tours of Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi and get under the surface of the cities. See ancient temples and uncover a history spanning 13 centuries. Meet hill tribes in their villages and learn about their culture which dates back over 500 years.
Look around the vibrant shops and markets of Ho Chi Minh’s Chinatown and see over 3000 Vietnamese medicine exhibits on show at the FITO Museum, including ancient books and documents. Then explore Ho Chi Minh’s main colonial sites on foot. Go underground at the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible network of tunnels which include schools and hospitals.
Pass lush green rice paddies as you drive to an unseen floating market at Cai Be. Cruise to islands at the beach lover’s paradise of Nha Trang. Hop on a plane for Hanoi and take an insider’s walking tour of the capital, ending the day with a performance of the uniquely Vietnamese art of water puppetry.
- Visit the Cu Chi tunnels, a remarkable network of tunnels built during the French occupation.
- Take a boat cruise to Nha Trang’s islands where you see the lives of island dwellers, swim or snorkel and enjoy fresh seafood lunch.
- Take a class with a Vietnamese cook who will take you to a market to hand pick ingredients.
- Walk the hills and valleys of hill tribe country and witness the culture of the people.
- Board a traditional wooden junk and take an overnight cruise through stunning Halong Bay.
Price (USD $)per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Jan – Apr & Oct – Dec 2013||$2,717 per person|
|01 May 2013 – 30 Sep 2013||$2,684 per person|
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
The Caravelle Hotel is one of Ho Chi Minh’s landmark properties, boasting an enviable downtown location. With over 50 years of history, dating from 1959 and playing a role during Vietnam’s turb ...
Situated along the serene banks of West Lake adjacent to an 800 pagoda, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake presents a peaceful and refined luxury experience in Vietnam’s capital.
Offering 359 ...
La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa is a boutique property with art deco influences located along the banks of the romantically named Perfume River. Even with recent renovations, the storied hotel has ...
Combining an understated opulence with the relaxed pace of island life, La Veranda Resort and Spa is a sublime tropical escape on Phu Quoc Island. Set amidst a beautiful tropical garden and a stunn ...
Located in the center of Vietnam’s capital city just walking distance from Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter, Maison D'Hanoi Hanova Hotel mixes early 20th century European charm, Viet ...
Overlooking the Saigon River and constructed in French architectural and Riviera styles, Hotel Majestic Saigon truly captures Vietnam’s old world charm. Boasting a storied history almost 100 year ...
Just steps from Ho Chi Minh City’s main attractions, the opulent Park Hyatt Saigon combines the essence and class of a 5 star property with the grace and charm of Vietnamese hospitality. The 9 st ...
Boasting an excellent location in the capital, Silk Path Hotel Hanoi is a luxurious property that blends opulent sophistication, contemporary designs and oriental flair with smiling Vietnamese hosp ...
Six Senses Hideaway Ninh Van Bay flawlessly blends nature with all the benefits and advantages of a seaside luxury resort. The natural rock formations are truly a thing of beauty, and the stunning ...
Villa @ Red Bridge is an exclusive and intimate one-villa property, enjoying a superb location along the banks of the Thu Bon River amidst a mature garden setting. Nestled in the quiet Cam Thanh vi ...