It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
Popular Vietnam Collections
Go on a Vietnamese odyssey and discover the wonders of Vietnam. Take insider tours of Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi and get under the surface of the cities. See ancient temples and uncover a history spanning 13 centuries. Meet hill tribes in their villages and learn about their culture which dates back over 500 years.
Look around the vibrant shops and markets of Ho Chi Minh’s Chinatown and see over 3000 Vietnamese medicine exhibits on show at the FITO Museum, including ancient books and documents. Then explore Ho Chi Minh’s main colonial sites on foot. Go underground at the Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible network of tunnels which include schools and hospitals.
Pass lush green rice paddies as you drive to an unseen floating market at Cai Be. Cruise to islands at the beach lover’s paradise of Nha Trang. Hop on a plane for Hanoi and take an insider’s walking tour of the capital, ending the day with a performance of the uniquely Vietnamese art of water puppetry.
- Visit the Cu Chi tunnels, a remarkable network of tunnels built during the French occupation.
- Take a boat cruise to Nha Trang’s islands where you see the lives of island dwellers, swim or snorkel and enjoy fresh seafood lunch.
- Take a class with a Vietnamese cook who will take you to a market to hand pick ingredients.
- Walk the hills and valleys of hill tribe country and witness the culture of the people.
- Board a traditional wooden junk and take an overnight cruise through stunning Halong Bay.
Price (USD $)per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2015|
From USD$2759 per person
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Rendering an elegant chateau ambiance thanks to its French past and cool highlands position, Ana Mandara Villas Dalat offers a peaceful and secluded solitude amongst the pine-covered environment. T ...