Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care. Thank you for all of your help.
It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
Popular Vietnam Collections
VIETNAM - A JOURNEY FROM SAIGON TO HANOI
This tour takes the must-do’s of Vietnam and blends them with unseen places and local experiences to bring you the quintessential Vietnam.
Discover unseen parts of bustling Ho Chi Minh City and the charming capital Hanoi with insider’s walking tours. Drive to the lush rice paddies of the Mekong Delta, staying in a little-changed 17th Century port town. End with an overnight cruise to the amazing limestone caves and islands of Halong Bay.
Look around the vibrant shops and markets of Ho Chi Minh’s Chinatown and see over 3000 Vietnamese medicine exhibits on show at the FITO Museum, including ancient books and documents. Explore Ho Chi Minh’s main colonial sites on foot. Pass lush green rice paddies as you drive to an unseen floating market at Cai Be.
Stay in the beautiful 17th century port town of Hoi An and visit Hue, where ancient tombs and mausoleums commemorate the glory of the former Imperial centre. Hop on a plane for Hanoi and take an insider’s walking tour of the capital, ending the day with a performance of the uniquely Vietnamese art of water puppetry. Complete your journey with an overnight cruise to Halong Bay with its amazing islands and caves.
- Discover bustling Ho Chi Minh and its vibrant shops and markets on an insider’s walking tour
- Go through the Pass of Ocean Clouds to a scenic local fishing village
- Take a cyclo through the Old City of Hue to an historic relaxation area filled with flowers
- See a performance of the uniquely Vietnamese art of Water Puppetry
- Board a traditional wooden junk and take an overnight cruise to Halong Bay
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|01 May 2014 - 30 Sep 2014||From USD$1,068 per person|
|01 Oct 2014 - 31 Dec 2014||From USD$1,090 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Situated along the serene banks of West Lake adjacent to an 800 pagoda, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake presents a peaceful and refined luxury experience in Vietnam’s capital.
Offering 359 ...