It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care. Thank you for all of your help.
Popular Vietnam Collections
VIETNAM BIKE ADVENTURE: HANOI AND BEYOND
Cycle from Sapa to Hanoi. You’ll ride to high mountain passes, through magnificent countryside, stunning valleys, gorges and hill tribe villages. Home stay with a village family and enjoy a home cooked dinner and traditional dance performance, learning about the local culture along the way.
Upon arrival, enjoy a short tour of Hanoi, taking in the atmosphere of the capital. In the evening receive a pre-trip briefing before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese dinner. Transfer by overnight train to Lao Cai and ride through villages, browsing the local markets. Ride to the highest mountain pass in Northern Vietnam.
Start cycling from Tam Duong, you can choose either to take a car to the top or to do the ascent yourself. Ride to Lai Chau through the magnificent countryside and valleys of the area. Cycle through a lush landscape of bamboo, bananas and ferns to the site of a famous victory against occupying French forces. Ride downhill through quiet back roads and past scenic gorges. Do a challenging 12km climb followed by a 14km descent.
Ride to the village of Son La through some of the most stunning scenery in Vietnam, passing through the White Hmong hill tribe village of Thuan Chau where locals can be seen in their traditional black headdress. Traverse a plateau of tea plantations and peach orchards to a home stay family and enjoy a delicious home cooked dinner and traditional dance performance.
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL OFFER
- Ride up to ‘Heaven's Gate’; the highest mountain pass in Northern Vietnam.
- Cycle through a lush landscape of bamboo, bananas and ferns to the city of Dien Bien Phu.
- Pass through some of the most stunning scenery in Vietnam, seeing hill tribe villages along the way.
- Experience a home stay in a quiet village deep in the valley.
Price (USD $)per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2014||From USD$1,731 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Situated along the serene banks of West Lake adjacent to an 800 pagoda, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake presents a peaceful and refined luxury experience in Vietnam’s capital.
Offering 359 ...
Boasting an excellent location in the capital, Silk Path Hotel Hanoi is a luxurious property that blends opulent sophistication, contemporary designs and oriental flair with smiling Vietnamese hosp ...
Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa’s architecture and character is inspired by traditional European mountain chalets. Its 1600 meter above sea level position guarantees natural blending into the lush ...