It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
UBUD IN STYLE
Stay in the spiritual and artistic centre of Bali and experience its culture in style. Take art tours with local experts and cooking classes in traditional Balinese kitchens. See village dance and immerse yourself in local culture whilst supporting a community based tourism project.
Go to the beautiful, tranquil, terraced rice fields of Ubud; the spiritual and artistic centre of Bali. In the evening, go to a nearby village to see a performance of traditional Balinese dancing.
Next day, go to the village of Tunjunk to immerse yourself in local life whilst supporting a community-based tourism project. Learn how to harvest, plant or transplant rice with the local farmers. Meet an expert local cook at a traditional Balinese kitchen who will give you a lesson on Indonesian cooking techniques. Try out your dishes for lunch, then embark on an art tour with a local expert.
Your tour will take in classical Balinese and Indonesian art, as well as Bali’s burgeoning contemporary arts scene.
- See a performance of traditional Balinese dancing in a local village.
- Immerse yourself in local life whilst supporting a community-based tourism project.
- Meet an expert local cook and receive a lesson on Indonesian cooking techniques.
- Embark on a full-day art tour with a local expert.
For price of this tour, please contact us for further information
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)