Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care. Thank you for all of your help.
THE TREASURES OF HANOI & HALONG BAY
Discover the history and charm of Hanoi and the stunning beauty of Halong Bay. Walk down bustling, narrow streets and alleys as you explore Hanoi with an insider; then take a relaxing overnight cruise to the bay and see its amazing rock formations set in the crystal clear sea.
Tour Hanoi with your local guide, visiting Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and house. See one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples before paying a visit to Hanoi’s old quarter, a wonderful area to explore and take in the atmosphere. See a performance of the uniquely Vietnamese art-form of water-puppetry.
Leave Hanoi for a trip to stunning Halong Bay; board a traditional boat and cruise amongst the rock formations. Weigh anchor as the sun sets and enjoy a delicious dinner on board, before settling down for the night in this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover the charms and history of Hanoi with an expert local guide.
- See a performance of the uniquely Vietnamese art of Water Puppetry.
- Board a traditional wooden junk and take an overnight cruise to stunning Halong Bay.
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Sep 2013||$384 per person|
|01 Oct 2013 - 31 Dec 2014||$444 per person|
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Situated along the serene banks of West Lake adjacent to an 800 pagoda, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake presents a peaceful and refined luxury experience in Vietnam’s capital.
Offering 359 ...
Boasting an excellent location in the capital, Silk Path Hotel Hanoi is a luxurious property that blends opulent sophistication, contemporary designs and oriental flair with smiling Vietnamese hosp ...