We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
TRAVERSE LAOS: RIVERS & ROYAL CAPITALS
Travel Laos on an overland journey: from magical Luang Prabang to sleepy Vientiane. Tour areas with expert local faces, cruise to secret caves in hidden scenic places and meet with locals on visits to unseen villages on this authentic Laos travel experience.
Visit the most photographed temple in Luang Prabang, Wat Xieng Thong. Cruise to the Pak Ou Caves, filled with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues. Enjoy a traditional Lao lunch on board before returning to Luang Prabang for a guided tour. Watch as residents of the city offer food to orange robe clad monks.
Next, head to the picturesque Kuangsi Waterfalls. Drive to Vang Vieng and explore its famous caves. Visit Nam Gum Lake and reservoir, a beautiful area surrounded by mountains. Take a guided tour of the Laos capital, Vientiane. After your tour, discover world-renowned Lao coffee with an experienced roaster who will teach you all about the growing, roasting and blending of Lao coffee.
- Visit a bear rescue center which protects these endangered animals.
- Enjoy a Lao lunch on board a boat at the foot of magnificent limestone cliffs.
- Discover world-renowned Lao coffee with an experienced roaster.
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Apr 13||$911 per person|
|1 May - 30 Sep 2013||$870 per person|
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
With charming Lao grace and hospitality, Green Park Boutique Hotel captures the country’s hospitality flawlessly. Set within a setting of classic and contemporary Lao design and furnishings, the ...