Backyard Travel was the best - professional, inovative, flexible, informative and fun!
Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Popular Cambodia Collections
A TASTE OF CAMBODIA
Join us for a gastronomic adventure to discover the captivating cuisine of Cambodia. Journey through Siem Reap, Kampot, Kep and of course the dynamic capital Phnom Penh and experience all the flavors and textures that make the nation so special.
Renowned for spectacular temples, friendly locals and natural beauty, Cambodia is a country that’s filled with myriad treasures to explore. Along with your local Backyard Travel guide you’ll discover decadent temples, enjoy atmospheric attractions and sample rare and exotic foods.
Beginning in Siem Reap, you’ll head to the impressive temple complexes (Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and Angkor Thom) to absorb their majesty. Then, when your cultural needs are sated we’ll take you to investigate markets to discover exotic wonders and satisfy your appetite with visits to hard-to-find restaurants.
You’ll learn the sectrets to creating a variety of the delicious dishes you sample with a unique ‘Cooks in Tuk Tuks’ cooking class.
Once in Phnom Penh you’ll again visit the most iconic sites and make stops at the Royal Place, Wat Prakeo (The Silver Pagoda) and the National Museum amongst others while combining the culture stops with explorations for your intrepid tastebuds.
Your gastronomic adventure continues in Kampot and climaxes at the elegant seaside resort of Kep where you’ll take the time to relax, unwind and enjoy a banquet of delectable seafood.
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL OFFER
- See the majestic temples and captivating cultural sites of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap such as Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm
- Explore the textured layers of Cambodian cuisine and awaken your senses to the exotic delights of the region
- Take a beach break in Kep and unwind while enjoying some sublime seafood to the sounds of the ocean
- Enjoy the best local restaurants and hidden-away eateries guided by an expert Backyard Travel guide
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Aug 2014||From USD$1,115 per person|
|01 Sep 2014 - 31 Dec 2014||From USD$1,209 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Featuring an Angkorian style with hints of colonial fittings, The Samar Villas & Spa Resort boasts an enviable location just a kilometer away from Angkor’s gates. The boutique property is an ...