Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care. Thank you for all of your help.
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
SOOTHING HOT SPRINGS OF KINOSAKI ONSEN
Take a break from the city and discover the ancient pastime of onsen – a traditional-style Japanese hot spring spa that have been utilized by weary travelers for centuries.
Kinosaki Onsen is one of Japan’s most beautiful onsen towns and on your brief visit you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a pass to visit up to 7 of the most iconic local onsen baths.
To complete the experience, you can also dress up in traditional Japanese robes (yukata) and wooden clogs (geta) to fully embrace the era the town represents. You’ll also enjoy an authentic multi-course kaiseki dinner at your tatami-matted ryokan guest house.
A wonderful place to enjoy no matter what time of year you visit, this quaint town blossoms in every season. From the snowfall in winter to the changing colors of autumn, the 8th century onsen town is a step back in time to old-world Japan.
- Enjoy a pass to seven of the most beautiful onsen baths in Japan and discover the meaning of true relaxation
- Take a step back in time to a bygone era and experience old-world Japan at its beautiful best
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2014||From USD$375 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)