Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
SKI JAPAN’S NISEKO VALLEY
A trip that’s sure to delight skiers and snowboarders, this piste-packed expedition to Japan’s premium destination provides a three-day pass to slalom heaven.
The slopes that cascade down the majestic Annupuri Mountain in Hokkaido are renowned as offering perfect powdered snow and spectacular scenery and you’ll have plenty of time to try all the slopes and pistes you can handle during your four-night stay.
Suitable for skiers of any ability, the region offers well-kept slopes as well as rough regions of forested terrain for experts to glide between the trees off-piste.
Spend your days on Japan’s northernmost island as you please, attacking the sublime slopes, relaxing with après-ski in your hotel or enjoying the picturesque nearby town of Hirafu.
- Explore the unique Niseko Village Resort – Japan’s most popular destination for skiers
- Enjoy the famous white powder pistes and sleek slalom courses suitable for any ability
For price of this tour, please contact us for further information
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)