Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Popular Cambodia Collections
THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED: CAMBODIA’S SOUTH
Discover hidden Cambodia. Explore the beautiful south coast; its national parks filled with exotic wildlife; and its mangrove forests and sandy beaches. Witness the everyday life of monks and villagers. Climb through jungle covered temples, take a Khmer cooking class and stay in a unique floating tent!
Hop into a tuk tuk and head to magnificent Angkor Wat. See it illuminated by the setting sun. This evening have a delicious, authentic Khmer dinner. Visit the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire; the ancient city of Angkor Thom. See Ta Phrom, twined with incredible tree-roots. Spend the night in a tented jungle camp and enjoy a candlelit dinner at its pagoda. See the monks’ morning ritual. Afterwards, receive blessings for good luck and a safe journey.
Next, drive to Phnom Penh. Hop in a cyclo and explore the historic buildings of the French Quarter in this fun, local method of transport. Spend time with a cook learning how to make some classic Cambodian dishes. Visit Phnom Penh’s lively, colorful markets; great places to browse for souvenirs. Take a dinner cruise on the Phocea Mekong boat. Drive to the beach resort of Kep. Explore by bicycle or relax at the beach. Take a boat trip through mangrove forests; if you’re lucky you may see the rare freshwater Irrawaddy dolphin.
Head to Ream National Park; home to many types of monkeys and also the rare pangolin. Head to a remote area in the Cardamom Mountains and stay in floating, tented bungalows with private terraces and panoramic views of the river.
- Stay in a comfortable tented camp in a local village and enjoy a candlelight pagoda dinner.
- Cruise to a floating village as you watch sunset over Tonle Sap Lake.
- Discover the secrets of Khmer cuisine in a Cambodian cooking class.
- Enjoy the tranquility of Kep and it’s amazing seafood.
- Take a boat trip through mangrove forest to stunning Ream National Park which is teaming with wildlife and exotic beaches.
- Go remote and stay in a floating tent resort amidst Cardamom Mountains nature.
For price of this tour, please contact us for further information
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Situated near the Thai and Cambodian border is the magnificent 4 Rivers Floating Lodge. Located in Koh Andet Island, Tatai Village, this remote environmentally friendly jungle resort feeds off the ...
Featuring an Angkorian style with hints of colonial fittings, The Samar Villas & Spa Resort boasts an enviable location just a kilometer away from Angkor’s gates. The boutique property is an ...
Remote, yet easily accessible on the outskirts of Siem Reap and surrounded by tropical gardens, Villa Kiara Siem Reap offers a boutique and cozy home away from home experience. The property exudes ...