It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
PLANET TOKYO: DISCOVER JAPAN'S CAPITAL
Explore planet Tokyo! Japan’s capital is an amazing place which offers a whole world of arresting, quirky sights and interesting, memorable experiences. With local guides, visit the best districts and take part in real cultural and culinary experiences. You’ll also have plenty of time to explore on your own.
Take a guided tour of Tokyo’s highlights. Visit Meiji Jingu, Tokyo’s most famous shrine; and Harajuku, the young, fashion centre of Tokyo. Walk down ‘Tokyo’s Champs Elysees’, Omotesando and take a stop in Tokyo’s oldest Geisha district.
Start early for Tsukiji Fish Market and spend the morning at this fascinating, frenetic hive of activity. Learn how to make three different types of sushi with an expert cook. Take a day free to explore the wonders of Tokyo on your own.
Visit the world’s largest fish market, go to the electronics district of Akihabara, or take a look around the world class museums and art galleries.
- Go on an insider’s guided tour and discover the diverse delights of Tokyo.
- Visit the world’s largest fish market and select ingredients for making fresh sushi.
- Learn how to make three different types of sushi in a special sushi class.
Price (USD$ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2013||$1124 per person|
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)