We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Popular Cambodia Collections
PHARE CIRCUS EXPERIENCE CAMBODIA
This tour allows the chance to get an insider’s glimpse into the life of Cambodia’s Phare Circus. Spend time behind the scenes in Siem Reap and meet with the artists personally before travelling to the quaint town of Battambang, the home of the troupe where the story of the circus began.
Phare, meaning ‘Brightness of Art’, was originally established by the Phare Ponleu Selpak (PPS Association) which itself is a non-profit NGO founded by eight ex-refugees from Anchanh Village in Battambang.
The PPS has played a major role in using art to help promote Khmer culture over the last 20 years and enabled a large number of young people to develop skills and forge a career as artists.
You’ll have the chance to investigate the origin of the organization and see first-hand the impact the PPS has had on local communities in Battambang and Siem Reap, taking in local experiences along the way and visiting sites of artistic fascination led by an expert Backyard Travel guide.
- Enjoy a private audience with the Phrae Circus troupe as well as a sneak peak as you watch them rehearse before the show
- Discover Battambang, the ‘arts capital’ of Cambodia where the Phare Circus originated
- Cruise from Battambang to Siem Reap and take in the intriguing sights and sounds of Tonlé Sap Lake
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Sep 2014||From USD$473 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Set amidst a lush tropical garden setting, the charming Heritage Suites Hotel exudes a stunning European-inspired design. A calm oasis in the center of Siem Reap, the property is an exclusive and l ...