Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care. Thank you for all of your help.
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
OKINAWA ISLAND ESCAPE
This stunning beach break takes you to Ishigaki Island in Okinawa Prefecture, the cultural center of the Yaeyama Islands, home to Japan’s most southwestern islands.
The islands have lived a fascinating history under control of various powers but now exist as Japan’s most beautiful and idyllic island escape and will provide you with a haven for rest and relaxation in which to do as little or much as you choose.
Especially perfect during the summer months (from April to October), you can spend your days sun worshipping on the sandy beaches or set-off on optional land- or water-based adventures to explore the spectacular coral reefs that surround the land, or the lush greenery that blankets the paradise island.
Whatever your desire, we will work together with you to tailor your perfect escape, and help you find your fantasy island vacation.
- Seize the chance to explore one of the world’s lesser visited island chains
- Rest and relax on an island paradise, doing as little or much as you please
- Let Backyard Travel arrange the chance for you to sample authentic Okinawan cuisine at a place only locals know about
For price of this tour, please contact us for further information
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)