We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
Popular Cambodia Collections
MY GREAT CAMBODIAN ROMANCE
Discover the captivating charm of Cambodia on this exceptional ten-day investigation of historic beauty and romantic allure. Begin your fairytale honeymoon in the magical city of Siem Reap, the gateway to the legendary Angkor Wat and countless other temples of almost equal magnificence such as Ta Phrom and Bayon Temple.
From Siem Reap you’ll visit the mystical Tonlé Sap Lake to uncover the special relationship between the seasonal waters and local ecosystem. Visit Kampong Phluck, one such ‘floating’ stilted village that relies on the lake to live.
Journey to the fascinating capital of Phnom Penh where you’ll find traditional cuisine and significant cultural sites that yearn to be explored, such as the Royal Palace, the historic buildings of the French Quarter and Wat Phnom, one of the most important buildings in Cambodia.
Find serenity as you move to Koh Kong in the Cardamom Mountains to stay at the 4 Rivers Floating Lodge located on a picturesque river bend surrounded by acres of serene natural rainforest.
Explore the beautiful beachside town of Kep by bicycle or simply take the chance to relax and unwind on the pristine beach. While in Kep you’ll also have the chance to venture out into the verdant Kep National Park and pay a special visit to Koh Tonsay which offers untouched beaches of pure white sand.
Enjoy a romantic trip for two and fall in love with Cambodia, a country packed with irrepressible beauty and unforgettable charms.
- Enjoy magical moments around Angkor Wat, Ta Phrom and Bayon Temple led by your knowledgeable local Backyard Travel guide
- Drift elegantly around the moat of Angkor Thom and enjoy a moment of pure romance with canapés and drinks as the sun sets around you
- Journey out into the Cambodian jungle and find a world of wild nature and unforgettable scenery
- Discover Tonlé Sap Lake and learn about the fragile ecosystem that the waters sustain
- Take a bike ride through the stunning Cambodian countryside to see paddy fields and sugar palm trees
- Meet Buddhist monks at the Rolous Pagoda and receive a private blessing for good health and a safe journey
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Apr 2015||From USD$2,399per person|
|01 Apr 2015 - 30 Sep 2015||From USD$2,169 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Featuring an Angkorian style with hints of colonial fittings, The Samar Villas & Spa Resort boasts an enviable location just a kilometer away from Angkor’s gates. The boutique property is an ...
Remote, yet easily accessible on the outskirts of Siem Reap and surrounded by tropical gardens, Villa Kiara Siem Reap offers a boutique and cozy home away from home experience. The property exudes ...
Situated near the Thai and Cambodian border is the magnificent 4 Rivers Floating Lodge. Located in Koh Andet Island, Tatai Village, this remote environmentally friendly jungle resort feeds off the ...