It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
MT. FUJI’S GATE: DISCOVER BEAUTIFUL HAKONE
Discover Hakone, the beautiful, peaceful, gateway to Mt. Fuji. The town is famous for its hot-springs or onsen and you’ll have plenty of chance to try them out. Stay in a traditional ryokan with tatami mat floors, futons and rice-paper sliding doors; and explore the national park and open air museum.
Leave the bustle of Tokyo for the journey to Hakone, the gateway to Mt. Fuji. Stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan and dine on a kaiseki, a beautifully presented meal of many small courses. Explore the area’s national park with your Transport Pass, taking the world’s second largest cable-car journey up Mt. Owakudani to walk around its other-worldly landscape.
- Indulge yourself with a kaiseki, a beautifully presented meal of many small courses.
- Stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan, with tatami mat floors and traditional roll-out futons.
- Explore the beauty of the national park with your transport pass.
For price of this tour, please contact us for further information
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)