We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Popular Cambodia Collections
MEKONG DELTA TO ANGKOR WAT BY BICYCLE
Take the slow lane and explore a captivating region of Southeast Asia from the saddle. Peddle your way from Ho Chi Minh City to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap and give the local landscapes and sublime vistas your total attention and the time they deserve.
From Ho Chi Minh City you’ll ease into your journey as you move into the heart of the Mekong Delta region to see local, authentic life as you maneuver your way through a maze of rice paddies, orchards and villages, waving to locals as you glide by on two wheels.
You’ll follow the Mekong upstream, cycling out of Vietnam after visiting Tra Vinh, Can Tho and Chao Doc, making diversions to the captivating Cambodian coastline to take well-earned rest stops in Kep and Sihanoukville.
In the Cambodian capital you’ll balance an experience of the top cultural sites with an insight into local life, and also learn about the nation’s complex and turbulent history.
The experience-packed cycling trip climaxes in Siem Reap where you can investigate some of the most magnificent temple complexes in the world.
You’ll ride to and explore the spectacular temples of Banteay Srey, Tha Phrom and of course the legendary Angkor Wat before enjoying one last cultural immersion at the Apsara Theatre to observe a traditional ballet performance.
- Visit the legendary Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, renowned as one of the world’s most magnificent temple complexes
- Observe and compare local life in Vietnam and Cambodia at a gentle pace as you peddle your way through rice fields and small villages filled with waving locals
- Take a break from peddling and unwind on the idyllic beaches of Kep and Sihanoukville on Cambodia’s coastline
- Enjoy visits to some of Southeast Asia’s most fantastic floating markets
- Explore the vivacious Mekong Delta region, bursting with life, color and vibrancy
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2014||From USD$2304 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Overlooking the Saigon River and constructed in French architectural and Riviera styles, Hotel Majestic Saigon truly captures Vietnam’s old world charm. Boasting a storied history almost 100 year ...
Nestled nicely in between the scenic Gulf of Thailand and the verdant Bokor Mountains, Knai Bang Chatt is a sparkling gem offering a seamless blend of serenity, charm and exclusivity. The enchantin ...
Since opening its grand doors in 1929, the Raffles Royal Hotel Phnom Penh continues to inspire with its luxurious presentation of Khmer and French colonial architecture. Located in the heart of Phn ...