Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
MEANDER THE MOUNTAINS - BALI BY VW CONVERTIBLE
Explore Bali in a convertible VW amphibious jeep. Drive to the black lava fields of Bali’s most active volcano. Visit Holy springs, local markets and ancient temples. See shrines carved into hillsides and discover family life on a traditional Balinese compound.
Set off on a three day adventure. Your driver will pick you up in your vehicle, a VW convertible amphibious jeep. Descend to the lava fields of the most active volcano and hear about volcanic activity as you walk along the black lava. See the beautiful Buddhist sanctuary of Brahma Aroma Vihara. Go to the hot springs of Banjar, where locals come to bathe in the warm sulfuric water.
Continue to the rim of a large caldera which gives amazing views of crater lakes. Trek for an hour through a valley with your guide, who will tell you about the uses of the plants that you see. Drive on to a traditional Balinese compound and meet the family, learning about their daily life and culture.
Last, but not least is the iconic sea temple of Tanah Lot: Bali’s most famous sight, set on a barren rock in the ocean.
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL OFFER
- Tour Bali in a convertible amphibious VW Jeep.
- Learn about volcanic activity as you walk along the lava field of Bali’s most active volcano.
- Meet a family at a traditional Balinese compound and learn about life there.
- Stay in a mountain resort just below the rainforest.
Price (USD $)per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2014||From USD$328 per person for First Class accommodation|
|From USD$379 per person for Superior Class accommodation|
|01 Jan 2015 - 31 Mar 15||From USD$359 per person for First Class accommodation|
|From USD$415 per person for Superior Class accommodation|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star and four - star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Candidasa is one of Bali’s best-kept secrets with its peaceful seaside town atmosphere. The secluded seaside resort set amidst a coconut grove, Alila Mangiss combines Indonesia’s traditional ar ...
Sophisticated and elegant, the Bulgari Resort Bali in Uluwatu defines elegance with its breathtaking all-villa property. The elegant and stunning cliff side accommodation blends traditional Balines ...
A sophisticated and trendy resort, Komaneka at Bisma features a charming environment surrounded by its very own lush tropical gardens. Located in Ubud amongst the hillsides by the Campuhan River va ...
Occupying the soft sands of Nusa Dua with immaculate views of the Indian Ocean, The St, Regis Bali Resort offers all the opulence and barefoot elegance of a luxury beachside property. With flourish ...