Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
LUANG PRABANG LUXURY
Experience magical Luang Prabang in style, with 5 star stays, expert guides, cruises along the glorious Mekong River and a choice of real cultural experiences for you to take part in.
Upon arrival transfer you to your hotel and be welcomed with a traditional ‘Baci’ ceremony. Dine at L’Elephant, Luang Prabang’s top restaurant.
Take a morning tour of Luang Prabang. For your afternoon, choose one of three options: an electric-bike tour, a weaving workshop or a visit to Kuang Si Waterfalls. Board a traditional boat, the Nava Mekong, for an evening cruise down the glorious Mekong River.
- Participate in a traditional ‘Baci’ welcome ceremony.
- Cruise the Mekong in a traditional style boat on which you will have a delicious dinner accompanied with traditional music and dance.
- Take an electric bike tour of Luang Prabang.
- See a weaving village and learn about traditional textile production.
- Visit a beautiful, quiet waterfall; perfect for swimming.
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Sep 2015||From USD$1699 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in luxury accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)