Our guides were excellent and met our needs with care. Thank you for all of your help.
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
Popular Cambodia Collections
KHMER CUISINE AND CRAFTS: CULTURAL CAMBODIA
Discover the rich heritage of Cambodian culture and the delights of its cuisine. Take architectural tours with experts, discover the secrets of Cambodian cooking with a local cook, and learn about rural life as you journey into the beautiful Cambodian countryside.
Upon arrival in Phnom Penh, receive a relaxing welcome massage. Dinner this evening will be delicious authentic Khmer cuisine at one of Phnom Penh’s top restaurants. Take a fascinating walking tour of the city with an expert in Khmer architecture. Hop in a cyclo to further see the city.
Dine at a restaurant which gives former street children the chance to support themselves. After dinner, see a performance of classical dance and shadow puppet theatre. Drive through the scenic Cambodian countryside to a province famous for growing the best rice in Cambodia. Learn about local life as you visit villages in the area. Take a stunning boat ride from Battambang to Siem Reap. Visit the Angkor National Museum, which brings to life the Golden Age of the Khmer Empire.
Enjoy dinner at Abacus Restaurant, serving Cambodian influenced French cuisine in a beautiful garden setting. Learn how to make classic Cambodian dishes in a cooking class. Head for Ta Phrom, the iconic temple twined with incredible tree-roots; and see the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire at Angkor Thom. Visit Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
Explore the countryside with a trip to the Western Baray (reservoir) area. Visit the magnificent Angkor Wat; in the evening enjoying a delicious authentic Khmer farewell dinner.
- Find the secrets of Cambodian cuisine and learn how to make classic dishes in a cooking class.
- Dine at a training restaurant which gives former street children a chance to learn a sustainable profession.
- Discover Phnom Penh’s fascinating architecture on a walking tour with an expert.
- Explore the ‘fruit orchard’ of Cambodia, scenic Battambang, where life goes at a different pace.
- One of Cambodia’s most stunning boat rides will take you across Tonle Sap Lake.
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Sep 2014||From USD$2,618 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in luxury accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Featuring an Angkorian style with hints of colonial fittings, The Samar Villas & Spa Resort boasts an enviable location just a kilometer away from Angkor’s gates. The boutique property is an ...
Remote, yet easily accessible on the outskirts of Siem Reap and surrounded by tropical gardens, Villa Kiara Siem Reap offers a boutique and cozy home away from home experience. The property exudes ...
Situated in a calm and private oasis in the center of Phnom Penh, Villa Langka is a boutique property offering a quiet hideaway from the bustle of the Cambodian capital. The charming boutique resor ...