We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Popular Cambodia Collections
INSIDERS' ANGKOR: ACROBATS, CUISINE & HIDDEN TEMPLES
This insightful five-day, four-night tour bases you in Siem Reap, from where you will discover some of the ancient relics that comprise Angkor and experience places that few have seen before.
During a voyage of discovery, you’ll also investigate the region of Phnom Kulen, said to be the location of the ‘lost city’ of Mahendraparvata and Beng Mealea which remained undiscovered for centuries to play at being Indiana Jones on your own exciting archaeological expedition.
You’ll gain a unique understanding of Angkor Wat from 120-meters high in a tethered helium balloon - the perfect way to comprehend the temple’s complex layout.
On a journey of cultural discovery, you’ll experience insider moments as you learn about the history of Khmer people through a cooking class with a local celebrity chef, relish a private tour of the Golden Silk Pheach Farm, and enjoy a private audience with the Phare Cambodian Circus Show.
Take your time to explore the region by private guided motorbike tour and investigate some of the famous and well-known temples such as Ta Phrom and Angkor Thom temple from unique perspectives. Led by local Backyard Travel guides, you will leave feeling no stone is left uncovered.
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL OFFER
- Enjoy a private audience with the Phare Circus troupe as well as a sneak peak as you watch them rehearse
- See the newly confirmed location of Phnom Kulen and the so-called ‘lost city’ of Mahendraparvata
- Discover the secrets of Cambodian cuisine with a cooking class hosted by a famous chef
- Explore Ta Phrom Temple and Angkor Thom on a bicycle tour led by an expert local Backyard Travel guide
- Visit a local street market which sells a wide selection of fried insects
- Make a stop at the Golden Silk Pheach Farm, a silk manufacturer and farm which produces high quality products made from the indigenous yellow silkworm
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Sep 2015||From USD$ 689 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Combining luxury and a soothing ambiance, Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa is a boutique name spread over one hectare of tropical gardens surrounded by sugar plantations and rice fields in a quiet ar ...