Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Popular China Collections
HONG KONG AND BEIJING DISCOVERY
The magical wonderland of China contains both the ancient and the ultra-modern, with everything between. This tailor-made tour of China allows you the chance to see the best of two of the countries vast metropolis, Beijing and Hong Kong, without the need to obtain a visa in advance.
These futuristic cities are accented by their rich history, which is fascinating to investigate. Thanks to China’s new 72-hour visa exemption rule, you can now visit mainland China with enough time to take in some of the key attractions Beijing has to offer.
This seven-day, six-night tour begins in Beijing and gives you the chance to get a grasp of religion in China and visit three of the most iconic attractions in the country, The Forbidden City, The Summer Palace and The Great Wall of China. The tour then moves on to the lively city of Hong Kong, a former UK territory that has retained a strong British accent in terms of lifestyle and culture.
While in Hong Kong you will have the chance to visit many of the markets that reflect the uniqueness of this uber-modern city that contrasts brazenly with old traditions, values and customs. You’ll spend time browsing around the colorful markets near Mongkok before visiting Taiyuen Street in Wanchai, famous for its toys, then end on Ko Shing Street, which houses a seemingly endless number of Chinese pharmacies.
Your trip will end with what Time Magazine call ‘Asia’s Best Urban Hike’. You’ll journey across to Shek O Country Park to take on the ‘Dragon’s Back Hike’, a scenic walk around an idyllic island that feels a world away from the vast metropolis of Hong Kong.
- Walk the ‘Dragon’s Back Hike’ which was named by Time Magazine as ‘Asia’s Best Urban Hike’ which goes around Shek O Country Park
- Take a trip to a lesser-visited section of The Great Wall of China and enjoy a peaceful picnic perched atop the majestic structure
- Enjoy visits to the UNESCO World Heritage Site The Summer Palace and The Forbidden City
- Lift the lid on China’s relationship with religion as you visit the temples of numerous practiced faiths
- Explore Beijing’s ‘798’ art district, now becoming known as ‘the’ place for Chinese and Asian artists to express their talents
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a half - twin sharing basis
|Validuntil 31 Dec 2015||From USD$1,658 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a half-twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)