Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Popular Vietnam Collections
HANOI CULTURE & CUISINE
Vietnam’s capital is filled with interesting culture and this tour will allow you to experience first-hand many of its delights. From centuries old comic opera and tai-chi to traditional medicine and galleries representing generations of artists, from pre-20th century right up to the present-day.
In the evening, see one of two one of two traditional performances. Tuong, a comic opera; or Ca Tru, an ancient genre of chamber music using female singers. Enjoy dinner at the home of a cook whose Grandmother used to cook for the French elite in the 1930’s.
Take a Tai Chi class in Hanoi Botanical Gardens and drive to one of the few remaining ancient villages in Vietnam. See the magnificent demons and dragons carved into the roof of Tay Phuong Pagoda and the next day visit an expert in traditional eastern medicine. Go on an insider’s tour of the flourishing Hanoi art world and discover quirky galleries and hang-outs, as well as some of the city’s most interesting museums.
- See a traditional Vietnamese comic opera or chamber music performance
- Take an early morning tai-chi session in botanical gardens
- Visit villages where artisans have specialized in making single objects for generations
- Meet and consult with an expert in traditional Eastern medicine
- Go on an insider’s tour of Hanoi’s flourishing art scene
Price (USD $)per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2015||From USD$774per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Situated along the serene banks of West Lake adjacent to an 800 pagoda, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake presents a peaceful and refined luxury experience in Vietnam’s capital.
Offering 359 ...
Located in the center of Vietnam’s capital city just walking distance from Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter, Maison D'Hanoi Hanova Hotel mixes early 20th century European charm, Viet ...