Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
DELIGHTS OF ASIA: THAILAND, LAOS & CAMBODIA
This inspirational exploration of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia allows the opportunity for you to discover the iconic temples that the region is renowned for, as well as three of Asia’s most fascinating capital cities to learn the unique qualities of each.
Be led by expert local Backyard Travel guides who will not only show you the sites everyone knows, but also the insider experiences that few travelers have the chance to enjoy.
Spend time in Bangkok and take time to understand the history of Siam with guided tours around the iconic Wat Pho (Temple of Dawn) and magnificent Grand Palace complex.
You’ll then move to romantic Luang Prabang in Laos and be inspired by the majestic temples and scenic landscapes. You’ll fall in love with a laid-back way of life with people that never seem to be in a hurry.
Vientiane is the next stop on this magnificent adventure before arriving in Phnom Penh, giving you the opportunity to directly compare these two similar yet unique capitals.
You will then move on to Siem Reap where you’ll visit not just the famous temple complex of Angkor Wat, but also some of the magnificent lesser-seen temples such as Beng Mealea and Prasat Thom.
- Explore three of Asia’s fascinating capitals with insider adventures led by expert local guides
- Visit and compare the most magnificent temples of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia and experience some of the fascinating lesser-seen temples and religious sites
- Observe the way of local life in small hill tribe villages
Price (USD $)per person based on a half - twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Sep.2013||$1651 per person|
|01 Oct. 13 - 30 Sep.2014||$1470 per person|
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a half or twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Overlooking the Chao Phraya River from its west bank position is The Peninsula Bangkok. Nestled amidst lush gardens, the W-shaped property offer a soothing and tranquil escape, yet is just a short ...
Located within the heart of Luang Prabang, Maison Da La Bua is a refreshing resort of traditional yet luxurious wooden houses, landscaped tropical gardens and a central lotus pond. The property cap ...
Since opening its grand doors in 1929, the Raffles Royal Hotel Phnom Penh continues to inspire with its luxurious presentation of Khmer and French colonial architecture. Located in the heart of Phn ...
Elegantly upholding the grandeur of 1930 European ambiance, Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa is in total harmony with nature as trees, gardens and other flora exude a sense of peace and tranquility ...