Back now and still recovering from our amazing journey. It was a fantastic trip.
It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
BEIJING AT A GLANCE
Enjoy an insightful investigation of one of the great modern cities in the world with a culture-packed city tour of China’s capital. Grasp the chance to explore the bustling metropolis with our expert guide who’ll show you the knooks and crannies of the ancient city.
You’ll visit three of the most iconic and majestic attractions in the country, the fabulous Forbidden City, the spectacular Summer Palace and also spend time at a lesser-seen section of The Great Wall of China – possibly the World’s most famous man-made structure.
At The Great Wall you’ll spend time at the Mutianyu section, visiting early in the morning when the section is at its quietist and the sunlight is at its most flattering, illuminating the wall from the east and casting light across the plains the wall was built to protect.
As well as soaking up the unmissable aspects of Beijing’s tourist attactions, you’ll also be shown the insider lesser-known elements of the mega metropolis, including ‘798’ – an art district renowned as ‘the’ place for Chinese artists and fashion designers to express themselves.
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL OFFER
- Take a trip to a lesser-visited section of The Great Wall of China and enjoy a peaceful stop perched atop the majestic structure
- Enjoy visits to the UNESCO World Heritage Site The Summer Palace and The Forbidden City
- Explore Beijing’s ‘798’ art district, now becoming known as ‘the’ place for Chinese and Asian artists to express their talents
Price (USD $)per person based on a half-twin sharing basis.
|01 Jan 2014 - 31 Mar2014||From USD$606 per person|
|01 Apr 2014 - 15 Nov 2014||From USD$721 per person|
|16 Nov 2014 - 31 Dec 2014||From USD$673 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a half-twin room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)