Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
Enjoy a romantic journey and discover the cultural delights of Bali. Indulge your lover with romantic dinner cruises, fantastic restaurants and beaches while enjoying authentic educational experiences. You’ll take fun cooking classes to learn the tricks of Indonesian cuisine from a local chef and take in a traditional dance performance.
You’ll visit the Aga village of Tenganan, reputed to be a village of the first settlers on Bali. Locals here will proudly show you their network of wild beehives and give you the chance to taste one of the many varieties of honey they produce.
Experience Tirta Gangga (which translates as 'water of the Gangges'), considered a sacred palace which was built in the early 20th century by the last King of Karangasem, and even take a dip in the pools locals believe to have magical healing qualities.
You’ll also pay visit to Kintamani to soak up the spectacular views over Lake Batur and its volcano before stopping at the temple of Pura Puncak Penulisan where you can enjoy spectacular 360 degree views across the valley.
Take a leisurely bike ride through the quiet villages of Bongkasa. This relaxed ride drifts by beautiful rice paddy terraces, cacao plantations and quaint village roads.
Throughout the tour your guide will take you to the best local spots, including markets and village compounds where you can immerse yourself in the Balinese culture and live the romantic journey of your dreams.
- Take an early morning stroll through the iconic rice terraces in Ubud
- Indulge with a massage at one of Bali’s top spas
- Spend the day at a Balinese village and learn their fascinating history from a village elder
- Take a hands-on cooking class from a local village cook and learn the secrets of Balinese ingredients
- Experience a private sunset cruise aboard the ‘Paramitha’ for sensational views of Mt. Agung
Price (USD $ ) per person based on a double/twin sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Mar. 2015||From USD $5,856 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a double or twin room in luxury accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Candidasa is one of Bali’s best-kept secrets with its peaceful seaside town atmosphere. The secluded seaside resort set amidst a coconut grove, Alila Mangiss combines Indonesia’s traditional ar ...
Sophisticated and elegant, the Bulgari Resort Bali in Uluwatu defines elegance with its breathtaking all-villa property. The elegant and stunning cliff side accommodation blends traditional Balines ...
A sophisticated and trendy resort, Komaneka at Bisma features a charming environment surrounded by its very own lush tropical gardens. Located in Ubud amongst the hillsides by the Campuhan River va ...
Occupying the soft sands of Nusa Dua with immaculate views of the Indian Ocean, The St, Regis Bali Resort offers all the opulence and barefoot elegance of a luxury beachside property. With flourish ...