Backyard Travel was the best - professional, inovative, flexible, informative and fun!
Thank you so much for organizing our trip to Burma. It really was the trip of a lifetime
Popular Cambodia Collections
ANGKOR WAT FAMILY ADVENTURE
Have you ever wanted to be Indiana Jones or Lara Croft, exploring temples, occasionally solving ancient riddles? This Backyard Travel tour is specially tailored for the unique chance for you and your family to do just that!
This four-day, three-night tour bases you in Siem Reap, from where you will discover the ancient relics that comprise Angkor, said to symbolize the soul of the Khmer people.
You will explore and investigate all the most famous and well-known temples and take them in from some unique perspectives. You will begin your tour of Angkor Wat from 120-meters high in a tethered helium balloon. This will be the perfect way to begin to understanding the temple’s complex lay out, and enable a better comprehension when you explore by foot.
You’ll also see the Bayon Temple on elephantback, and as you plod around the wat (temple) you’ll get to see the temple from another angle while enjoying a fun elephant ride – an experience in itself!
This expertly assembled tour also allows you the chance to test yourself and your family with a quest around the ancient ruins of Ta Phrom Temple, which was used as the set for the 2001 movie Lara Croft: Tomb Raider starring Angelina Jolie. Armed only with a few clues and a map, you and your family will be set the task of cracking an ancient mystery that’s been left unsolved for centuries…do you have what it takes?
- See the Angkor Wat from a birds-eye view in a tethered helium balloon from 120-meters-high
- Meet with a monk at a village pagoda, who will bestow goodwill on you and your family, as well as bless your onward journey
- Explore Ta Prohm Temple and go on a Tomb Raider-style quest to solve an ancient mystery armed with clues and your sharp wits
- Pretend to be a manhout as you take an elephant ride around the Bayon Temple to see the structure from a different perspective
- Enjoy a boat tour of Tonlé Sap lake to the stilted village of Kampong Phluk
Price (USD $ ) per family based on a family suite sharing basis.
|Valid until 30 Apr 2015||From USD$835 per family (2 Adults)|
|From USD$933 per family (2 Adults & 1Child)|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we'll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on a family travelling together, sharing a family suite in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Elegantly upholding the grandeur of 1930 European ambiance, Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa is in total harmony with nature as trees, gardens and other flora exude a sense of peace and tranquility ...
Combining luxury and a soothing ambiance, Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa is a boutique name spread over one hectare of tropical gardens surrounded by sugar plantations and rice fields in a quiet ar ...