It was a terrific trip and we are most grateful for the careful attention you gave all our requests.
We had a great trip. Thank you so much for all the preparation work to get the itinerary just right.
ADVENTURE TREK IN NORTHERN VIETNAM
Grasp the opportunity to stray from the well-trodden path with this adventurous guided trek around an unspoiled region of delicate beauty in Northern Vietnam, residing in homestays at local White Thai, Muong and Dao hill tribe villages.
Experience a region away from the tourist trails as you venture out with your guide to discover the uplifting Pu Luong region with a sustainable tour that helps to support local families. Take a step back in time to visit remote hill tribe villages surrounded by rolling green hills and mountain streams overlooked by dramatic limestone karsts.
Along your four-day trek you’ll not only visit with local hill tribe villages, you’ll also eat and sleep in charming wooden stilt houses – authentic and rustic, but comfortable accommodation – to get a true feel for a life far removed from the trappings of the modern day world.
Enjoy isolation and the dramatic, tropical landscapes of the remote Pu Luong Nature Reserve, interspersed with unforgettable moments of interaction with smiling local farmers. You’ll try authentic home-cooked meals with your host family who will be fascinated to learn as much about your culture as you about theirs.
- Enjoy a cultural exchange at a local homestay and sample local homegrown foods
- Experience the ‘non-touristy’ Hoa Binh Province, an authentic region far from the regular tourist trail
- Test yourself and face the elements with four days of trekking in the mountain plains, ranging in difficulty from light to moderate
- Visit the spectacular Pu Luong Nature Reserve to enjoy a region of outstanding natural beauty
- Meet with locals from the White Thai, Muong and Dao hill tribes and stay overnight in their traditional homes
Price (USD $)per person based on twin/double sharing basis.
|Valid until 31 Dec 2014||$552 per person|
Additional peak season surcharges, compulsory dinners and special conditions may be applied during peak periods.
All of our itineraries can be tailored to your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Contact us with your holiday ideas, no matter how big or small, and we’ll start planning your unique personalized trip!
Tour prices are a guideline only, and are based on two persons travelling together, sharing a twin/double room in three-star accommodation. Each tour price and can be adjusted depending on budget, activities included and standard of accommodation desired.
Tour and airfare prices include all applicable taxes and are subject to change without prior notice until services are booked.
You, your holiday and booking direct: Backyard Travel are on the ground year-round in Asia, which means you are booking direct with a local travel company, allowing you to save on the cost of your holiday. Our tailor-made tours are designed by local Travel Specialists who investigate every aspect of the trip themselves, giving you a unique view of each destination.
Included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Not included in this Backyard Travel tour:
- Domestic & international flights
- Departure taxes if applicable
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)